At Horncastle Hobby House, we have had over ten years’ worth of experience supplying yarns for crochet, knitting, and needle felting. We pride ourselves on stocking a wide variety of traditional crafts products, including those for children.
Double knitting yarn is available from Woolcraft , Peter Pan, and King Cole , which is ideal for any double knitting pattern. Baby yarn is soft, gentle, washable, and therefore perfect for creations made for the little ones. It comes in neutral colours, as well as bright, fun ones. Katia Yarn Cakes are also very soft and light, with unique gradations of colour.
For a thicker yarn, you might opt for Aran weight yarn, or our range of chunky yarns. On the other end of the scale, we have sock yarn, which is 4 ply, as you would expect for making everyday socks with a wool/nylon content. We stock a large range of knitting and crochet patterns for all ages along with soft toy patterns and knitting needles, bags in fact anything you need to get started.
We also have cotton yarns especially for crochet, as well as supplies for needlecraft, for everyday sewing and embroidery.
Based in Lincolnshire, we are pleased to keep the tradition of these crafts alive in the modern age. We know the joy that can come from creating your own unique items for yourself, as well as friends and family.
To discover more about our yarn products, please get in touch with us by completing our web contact form, or by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also reach us directly by calling us on 01507 522659, or paying us a visit in person in Horncastle. A member of our team will be glad to help with any questions or advice.
Horncastle Hobby House believe in the importance of keeping traditional crafts such as knitting alive. Although the popularity of some of these crafts is dwindling in the modern world, Horncastle Hobby House would encourage you to take up one or more of these crafts and they can provide the equipment and materials you require in order to do this. For example, they stock Katia knitting kits, which can help complete beginners learn knitting, or enable more experienced knitters to continue their learning and hone the skills they have already acquired.
What are some of the advantages of learning to knit using Katia knitting kits?
• Like many other crafts, you will find that knitting is good fun. Katia knitting kits contain all the materials and patterns you need to make something unique, express your inner creativity and enjoy yourself whilst doing it.
• Using Katia knitting kits you can make original and handmade gifts that your friends and family will love. Just think how much they will appreciate the time and effort you have put in to make something with your own hands.
• Some doctors believe that knitting can reduce stress. The rhythmic motions involved in knitting can trigger the release of serotonin which is associated with calmness. Katia knitting kits can be used as a form of mindfulness, helping bring calm to both your body and to your mind.
• As well as reducing stress, research shows that knitting has many other positive health benefits including lowering blood pressure, reducing depression and anxiety, slowing the onset of dementia, reducing feelings of loneliness and isolation and even distracting from chronic pain.
• Knitting gives you a sense of pride. You will be able to use Katia knitting kits to create something beautiful, giving you pride at the finished article. Your friends and family will be impressed with the new skills you have learned and may even start requesting that you make items for them!
With all these benefits and more, there has never been a better time to take up knitting. In Katia knitting kits, you will find everything you need to get started with a new project and you might even discover a newfound passion for the traditional craft of knitting. Katia knitting kits are available in a variety of different difficulty levels, perfect for complete beginners or experience knitters who are interesting in improving the skills they have already developed.
As well as Katia knitting kits. Horncastle Hobby House stock a variety of materials and supplies for other traditional crafts such as crochet and needlecraft. They pride themselves of sourcing good quality yarns in a selections of weights including double knit yarns, baby yarns, Aran weight yarn and chunky yarn. They are conveniently located on North Street in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
Contact Horncastle Hobby House today for Katia knitting kits, as well as any other supplies for a whole range of traditional crafts. The experienced and enthusiastic staff are happy to answer any questions you have regarding Katia knitting kits as well as knitting in general.